Parking Tickets and Other Infringements

You can pay parking tickets as well as building, litter, animal, and Resource Management Act (RMA) infringements here.

Please use the ticket number or notice number.

Payments must be made in full.

Visit the Council A-Z for more information.
Example NoticeExample Notice

© Technology One Limited 2022